FEATURED MODEL - MARTHE - Exclusive Interview:
- Give me some basic information about yourself. (Where are you from? Where do/did you go to high school/college? What are some of your main interests and hobbies? etc )
Hey I’m Marthe from Norway. I am 26 and studied healthcare on high school. My main hobbies are traveling coz. I love to meet new people from different background all over the world, and since I’m open minded and social girl, I get easy new friends.
When it’s winter here in Norway, I take my snowboard up in the mountain. I like the mountain and the fresh air!!!! I also love cross country skiing ;)
- How would you describe your professional interests?
- What's your background in modeling? When and why did you get started? Was it for the glamour? The money? Pure kicks?
I dream about that one day I will open my own company in fashion industry. I love clothes and different styles.
I took my first fashion shoot spring 2007 for Californian surf style! The reason I started was that I had an issue for be in front of a camera. And I had to do something about it. The good thing after modeling for almost 4 years is that I’m not afraid to get judge by my looks. I’m stronger and have more confidence.
After that shoot I tried glamour. I was doing great and did many great glamour shoots in my classy way, but my heart was in fashion. So tried as a fashion model after that. In fashion you have a team and you have to get in to the roll.
4 months ago I was lucky to get a little roll/part in a Norwegian comedy movie. It was so fun to be part of it and see what happens behind the scenes.
- Who are some of your favorite models and designers ?
- Which fashion magazines, websites, blogs, and catalogs do you visit most often?
- Do you have any other experience in the fashion industry (writing, photography, marketing, etc.)?
- What other modeling projects have you done?
Among all the great designers all over the world, I find it hard to choose one and two. I can tell that I love the classy brand Chanel and digging our new brand" Moods of Norway "
The fashion blogs are really in now, but I have to admit that I don’t read so many blogs. I like to read Cosmopolitan and look in Vogue magazines, and my experience with fashion is my modeling, my passion for fashion.
In my modeling carrier I have been in FHM 5 times, 2 times in the fashion pages, I have been cover girl for a magazines for men 4 times, done advertising, interviews, music video, catwalk and shows!!! Mostly in Norway so I said to my self if I will do more modeling it will happen out side of Norway.
- Out of all of the photos the photographer took of you, which is your favorite and why?
My favorite shoots is when I have a cool photographer in a good mood that brings out the best in me ;) I just love the photos of me when my eyes show how sexy and self confidence I feel.
- What is fun and rewarding about modeling?
- What do you dislike about modeling?
The great about modeling is to show different style and sides of my self. The advantage to start modeling when you are 23 years old is that you got more bone in your nose to say no things in the modeling industry that is not so great. I have seen many young girls get used by photographers and agency’s ! The hard truth facts is that is a lot of drug’s used by models !
- Your Favorite MTV Artist/Band ?
eyy, music. Just love it. So much good music on MTV. And I have a long list, but just to mention few I like Coldplay , The killers and Miike snow. Millions of more.
- Porn or Horn ?
ahhh porn? I don’t do it. I like my self classy, stylish, elegant and cool ;)
- Anything else you'd like to say?
Best regards from Marthe Slåtta Bjerke from Norway. Me like weird music net ;)
[ CONTACT MARTHE : Email Subject "Marthe Model JOB" ]
The Prodigy, Portishead, Chemical Brothers, Prstingsongs.com stingsongs.com stingsongs.com stingsongs.com stingsongs.com stingsongs.comimal Scream, The Futureheads, Moby play, NIN , Daft Punk, NIN, The Basement Jaxx , Gnarls Barkley , Ian Van Dahl Magnum PR , Inviders must Die download mp3s remix The Prodigy News Interviews UK MTV US Top 20 top 40 songs Charts Mp3s Downloads